I AM PRABUDDH

Provide Service

DEVLOPMENT

Go beyond with a fully responsive website design to wow your audience.

CUSTOMIZATION

Edit, customize & optimize your existing WordPress site.

BUG FIXES

Exterminate bugs and errors from your WordPress website.

PERFORMANCE & SEO

Enhance your SEO for speed, discoverability, and an amazing experience.

BACKUP & MIGRATION

Migrate your WordPress Website to another host or create a backup.

MARKETING

Boost your online presence with compelling social media content.

BUG FIXES

Exterminate bugs and errors from your WordPress website.

MARKETING

Boost your online presence with compelling social media content.

WordPress Developer

My Biography

A Lead Web Developer based in India

I’m a Freelance WordPress Developer with 3 years of experience in building websites for small and medium-sized businesses. I like work with new people.

Name:
Prabuddh Kumar

Whatsapp:
+91 9973549777

Email:
info@prabuddh.me

Phone:
+91 9973549777

WordPress
0%
Ui Designer
0%
SEO & Marketing
0%
Photoshop
0%

My Success Work

Why Me?

1.

Pay only if you are satisfied

To avoid spam 20% upfront amount is required before starting work (non-refundable),  If you’re not satisfied with my work then don’t pay the remaining 80% amount.

2.

Affordable Price

As a freelancer, I offer the best & affordable price compared to what the Web Development Company /Agency will offer you.

3.

Ontime Delivery

Get a fully functional and mobile responsive website ready before your desired Date. Normally, it takes a minimum of 5 – 7 days to create a website.

4.

Free Service for 1 Year

You’ll get free services for 1 Year, including future updates, Bug fixes, WordPress & plugin updates, Backups, Monthy reports … so on.

Get In Touch